How can I find my battery’s part number?
- 1Make sure the laptop is unplugged and turned off, and that the battery has cooled.
- 2Flip the laptop upside down. Push the battery latch to the left "unlock" position. While holding the latch in this position, slide the battery out of the computer.
- 3Look for the serial number that is printed on the label on the back of the battery. The serial number will be a combination of some letters and numbers that more conspicuous.
- 4For you convenience, please refer to the pictures below to see an example for a A32-K93 part number:
How to Find the Model of My Laptop Computer?
- 1Open the laptop and check the area near the keyboard first. Manufacturers commonly print the computer model (such as Aspire 4736G for a Acer computer) on or near the keyboard.
Please note : High capacity batteries with the bigger size shape, and them will extend out about 1 inch from the bottom / side of the laptop.