High Quality Replacement Battery for Apple A1493 laptop (71.8Wh, 6 cells)
- ConditionReplacement, Brand New
- Number of Cells6 cells
- Cell TypeLi-Polymer
- Size285.96x110.08x8.45mm(L x W x H)
- Warranty1 Year
- AvailabilityIn Stock
Product Larger Images
Compatible Apple Part Numbers
- A1502(EMC 2678)
- A1502(EMC 2875)
Compatible Apple Laptop Models
- MacBook Pro 13 inch Retina A1502 (Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch Retina A1502 (Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro 13" Retina "Core I5" 2.4G Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13" Retina "Core I5" 2.6G Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13" Retina "Core I5" 2.6G Mid-2014
- MacBook Pro 13" Retina "Core I5" 2.8G Mid-2014
- MacBook Pro 13" Retina "Core I7" 2.8G Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13" Retina "Core I7" 3.0G Mid-2014
- MacBook Pro 13" Retina A1502 (Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro 13" Retina A1502 (Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME864LL/A*
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME864LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME866LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME867LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX72LL/A*
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX72LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX82LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX92LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGXD2LL/A
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.4GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2678)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.6GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2678)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.6GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2875)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.8GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2875)
- MacBook Pro Core I7 2.8GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2678)
- MacBook Pro Core I7 3.0GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2875)
We offer Full 1 Year Warranty on our Apple A1493 laptop battery. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with our Apple A1493 notebook battery. We will check all functions of our all products before delivery.
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
If there is any problem with the battery you purchased from us, please contact us first. We will proceed your request and seek solutions to your problem. If our technical engineers can not solve the problem, we will generate the RMA number for you (Return Merchandise Authorization) so that you can return the battery to us. If test result indicates that the returned battery is defective, we will bear the shipping cost of the battery.
Please note: we cannot process returned batteries if you have not yet received an RMA number.
A: First of all, you need to assure the model of your laptop or the part number of your laptop battery. Then look for the battery you need at laptopbatterydirect.net. Finally, you can check whether the battery you find is compatible with your laptop or not on the "Compatibility" table (for example, Apple A1493). If you don't know how to find the right laptop for your laptop battery, you can click How to find one correct battery for my laptop? for more details. Moreover, you can click the icon "Live Chat" on the right of this page to ask us.
A: You should charge the replacement battery for Apple A1493 laptop before the battery exhaustively discharged, otherwise it will shorten its life. It is feasible to charge the laptop battery before the power is less than 20%. Meanwhile, the battery should be charged in a dry place, and please pay attention to high temperature, which is biggest threat to battery life.
A: If you let your Apple A1493 laptop battery lay idle for a long time, please charge the laptop battery or discharge to about 40%, and then put it in a dry and cool place to save. Indoor temperature is best maintained at 15 to 25 degrees Celsius, because the temperature is easy to accelerate the battery aging either too high or too low. You'd better fully charge and discharge battery at least once a month. Finally please save it in accordance with the above method.
1Turn off your Apple A1493 laptop and disconnect the AC adapter.
2Release the latch or other attachment devices that hold your battery in place.
3Slide the old battery out of its compartment or storage bay
4Take the replacement battery for Apple A1493 laptop out of the box.
5Slide it into the notch or bay.
6Close the safety latch to lock it into place.
7Reconnect the AC adapter and give the new battery for your Apple A1493 notebook a full charge.